Random thoughts on a chilly after-the-party Saturday morning:
1. We had an outdoor party last night and it was glorious. There were stars and laughter and a taco station and a coffee truck and all the neighbors came.
2. Baylor plays today and we are nervous. Nervous for the team and nervous that Westleigh camped out last night at the stadium to be there for the “Big Noon Kickoff” pregame show on Fox.
3. If you haven’t put together your Christmas playlist yet you need to add “Oh What A Glorious Night” by the Sidewalk Prophets.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We finished the “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas” series in a strong way with this recipe and these stocking stuffers and these Christmas tree ideas and this post on family traditions on Christmas Eve.
5. And lastly, if you need a little joy?
I have extra and I want to share.
I want to encourage you today. Just in case no one else has mentioned it? You are amazing.
In this whole wide world there’s no one just like you.
You got this my friend.
You. Got. This.
Speaking of joy? Here are all my favorite finds and ideas and inspiration from this week.
These vintage Christmas ornaments.
They make me so happy.
Looking for different color schemes for Thanksgiving?
Here are tons of ideas for your holiday table.
You know those plastic ball ornaments?
Here are five ideas on how to transform them.
This asymmetrical Christmas wreath is so pretty.
I love mixing greenery like this.
And in random news:
This cozy summer cottage
This spoke to my heart
These DIY tea towels
These beautiful ornaments
These stuffing meatballs
And one more for the road
I made this Christmas tree from spindles.
happy random saturday to you
(and remember….YOU ARE AMAZING)