Random moments from the royal wedding:
1. That veil. That veil. That veeeeeeeiiiiiiilllllllllll. It was 16 feet long. Did you know it was embroidered with a flower from each of the 53 counties of the commonwealth?
2. The silhouette of that veil the stairs going into the church where the page boys were carrying up the back of her veil and you could see the green grass and the blue sky.
3. The choir director of the Stand By Me choir. She was amazing.
4. All the littles in the wedding procession. It was the cutest moment ever when Meghan arrived to meet Prince Harry and she was looking around for one of the littles to take her bouquet.
5. When the announcer said, “She’s here to meet her prince.”
6. When Prince Harry lifted off her veil and you could see the love between the two of them.
7. And the moment that I got up at 5:30 this morning and sat for an hour with my mother and mother-in-law and one of the twins to watch for.
The moment that made all the waiting worth it.
When a prince kissed his princess at the top of the stairs.
And they all lived happily ever after. 🙂
These hammock pillows.
And maybe this farmhouse setting, too.
See the DIY (for the pillows, not the meadow) here.
These IKEA decorating ideas.
Like this super affordable plate rack.
Details found here.
This bunny tale.
Outdoor decorating and baby bunnies.
Cutest pictures EVER here.
This outdoor space.
There’s a DIY for the table and many more pictures.
And in random news this week:
These outdoor ideas for small spaces
What about this trend?
I’ve been following along with this remodel
These apple roses
These vintage patents
This clever DIY
Just found this blog
This simple wreath
And this post. Seriously. SUCH a great reminder.
And one more for the road.
What to do when you have decorating roadblock.
Happy random Saturday to you.