A few random thoughts on a sunny Saturday morning:
1. I have a new favorite soap scent (sorry Lemon Verbena). It’s Honeysuckle from Mrs. Meyer’s. I cannot even with it.
2. I’m an official glass half-full person. Especially when it’s a soap dispenser filled with that soap. I talk so much with my hands that I smell it all day long.
3. Have you heard about the new musical Come From Away? It’s about ordinary stories of heroes from 9/11. Has anyone seen it?
4. We have a treehouse in the back yard. I’m thinking about taking a book with me and a glass of sweet tea and spending the afternoon there. #justincaseyouwerewonderingwhatimdoingtoday
5. Number 4 could be filed under #justincaseyouwerewonderingwhatimdoingtoday
The internet was amazing this week–wait until you see the links. 🙂
I am not a morning person.
Not even close.
But I loved this post on how to start the day off right so the rest of the day was more productive.
Have a ladder?
Need a plant stand for your backyard?
Oh good. This is the project for you.
And if you are a gardener or want to be a gardener or have a best friend’s sister’s cousin’s aunt’s daughter who wants to be a gardener.
This is the post for you.
I may or may not have mentioned it before, but I’m in a relationship with my house.
And every relationship needs a little positivity.
Here are some tips on how to boost your home’s self-esteem.
And in random news this week:
And happy summer…let’s celebrate with this beautiful summer house tour.
This blue and white porch tour.