Random thoughts on a Saturday morning.
1. Have you ever painted ladybugs and stripes to your toes? What if you were going to the beach? Too much?
2. It’s a gloomy day here. I think I’m binge watching the new Anne of Green Gables. Has anyone else seen it?
3. I found the cutest earrings at Cracker Barrel. I know? Apparently, accessories with your pancakes is a thing.
4. I have the cutest project I’m working on this summer that involves traveling the country and photographing houses. I can’t wait to tell you more about it.
5. I just found a new program for my computer that’s FREE and life changing. Like the kind of life changing that makes you happy to be alive. It’s called Grammarly and it just told me that I spelled apparently wrong and added a comma all at the same time. If you don’t speak grammar or you’re like me and didn’t pay attention in second grade when they rolled out the punctuation….
….this is the solution for you. 🙂
This flower arrangement is perfection.
But I love the message behind it even more.
Post found here.
These napkin rings.
And that tiny tag? Hello, summer. 🙂
Love this no-sew tutorial so much.
How to make a no-sew pillow in under 30 minutes.
Look at the sun setting on this porch.
And in random news this week:
This bedroom decor
Super cute summer DIY
These farmhouse vignettes
How to store cheese
Love this photo backdrop
Pretty business card templates
The art of enough
This sweet printable
One more for the road.
Easy tutorial on how to make a drop cloth roman shade.
Happy random Saturday to you. 🙂