Did you know I have been doing Christmas home tours for 9 years now?
And before I had a blog I’ve been decorating for Christmas since my first Barbie house when I made a Christmas tree for Barbie and her friends out of masking tape and colored it with green markers.
But you know what I’ve never done?
Taken a video of the house at Christmas.
This year I decided to go big or go home.
I asked my brother Mark, the video expert, to help film me giving a tour of the house.
Here’s the video we put together to celebrate all things Christmas.
(total aside: this is the house we grew up in so that made it even more special.)
Just a few video notes:
- We only toured the downstairs. But we are working on another fun project for the upstairs.
- The top I’m wearing in the video is that amazing sweater from Amazon that I told y’all about last week (I think I’ve worn it 4,000 times already).
- We’ve already talked about the candles, too. But they are linked here and here if you wanted to see more about them.
- I try to link most of the items in my home on my “Shop My House” page that you can see here, but if you have any questions about any of the items in the video tour, let me know and I can source them for you.
- If you want to read the story I talk about with our first kiss on the curb outside the house, you can read it here.
- If you want to read the story I talk about with the mirror and my wedding dress, you can read that here.
- And one last thing. We misspelled Dining Room. I’m better at decorating than I am at spelling. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed the tour.
It was so much fun to make and I’m so grateful to my brother for all of the hard work he did with editing and putting the entire tour together.
Merry Christmas from our house to yours. 🙂
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.
23 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email