It’s here, Y’ALL. IT’S HERE.
The start of the holiday season. There’s the time change and shorter days and cozy nights and Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year’s and sweater weather and hot chocolate and movie marathons and cookie bakes and carols.
And I’m here for ALL OF IT.
And to celebrate I’m sharing 12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas with my amazing friend Leslie from My 100-Year-Old Home.
It’s 12 days of recipes and crafts and organizing ideas and decor and decorating tips all designed to get us all ready so the holiday season will be so much less stressful.
We are kicking it off with what you should be shopping for NOW in terms of decorating and decor. Those shipping delays and limited products that they are talking about? They are real. So many things are selling out or out of stock or have shipping delays.
So to try to help I put together four different color and decor schemes for Christmas and linked everything so just in case you wanted anything new for Christmas? I got you.
Here’s what I found.
Farmhouse Christmas Decor
I love a little farmhouse.
The only thing better than farmhouse is farmhouse sprinkled with Christmas.
Farmhouse is all about natural materials and tree collars and white wood snowflakes and jingle bells and green wreaths full of fir and cedar and vintage holiday decor.
Here are some of my favorite farmhouse Christmas decor finds
(Note: I tried to keep everything as affordable as I could. 🙂
- This Christmas vignette with trees and reindeer
- These bottle brush trees with wood stands
- This slender wood tree
- This wood box tree collar
- These Christmas tree tag ornaments
- This wood bead tree garland
- This pinecone tree garland
- This barn tree topper
- This snowflake Christmas tree skirt
- This burlap tree skirt with snowflakes
- Jingle All the Way sign
- Christmas swag with burlap bow
- Mango wood Christmas tree
- Bell ornaments
- Cable knit stocking with leopard cuff
- Mixed greenery wreath
Red and White Christmas Decor
This is the Christmas that’s merry and happy and bright.
Traditional Christmas colors but in the cutest new Christmas decor.
This Christmas decor is all about candy cane stripes and red ornaments and red and white snowflake pillows and jingle bell ornaments and wreaths with bows and the cutest advent calendar.
Here are some of my favorite red and white Christmas decor finds
- This set of four Christmas pillows
- This plaid snowflake Christmas tree skirt
- This plaid wrapping paper
- This set of 12 jingle bell ornaments
- This snowman tree collar
- This red and white tartan bow
- This sleigh ride tree skirt
- This JOY doormat
- This set of snowflake pillows
- This red truck with a golden retriever
- This wreath with red berries
- These stuffed reindeer
- This advent calendar
- This wreath with a red and white striped bow
- This wood Christmas tree with a red center
Gold and White Christmas Decor
This is the Christmas that’s classic and glittery and shiny and bright.
A little Christmas with a little glitz and glamor.
This Christmas decor is all about furry stockings with gold ornaments and glittery snowflakes and bright shiny ornaments and bottle brush trees and burnished gold reindeer.
Here are some of my favorite gold and white Christmas decor finds
- This beaded snowflake garland
- This flocked snowy garland
- This burnished gold reindeer
- This six-foot tinsel tree
- These bottle brush trees with wood stands
- This snowy stocking
- This golden snowflake ribbon
- This glitter flower ornament
- These gold reindeer ornaments
- These glitter snowflakes
- These sparkling gold ornaments
- This gold sequin wreath
- This set of three flocked pine trees
- This flocked wreath
Retro Christmas Decor
This is the Christmas that I’m using in my dining room this year. I have it all ordered and most of it is already here. I shared it last week, but I wanted to link it again in case you missed it.
A little Christmas with a retro vintage feel.
This Christmas decor is all about tassels and bubble lights and bright happy colors and multi-colored ornaments and ornaments wreaths and giant confetti ornaments.
Here are some of my favorite retro Christmas decor finds
- These bubble lights
- This set of reindeer
- These colorful stockings
- This blue glass Christmas tree
- This bead and tassel garland
- This geometric garland
- This tassel tree skirt
- These merry and jolly blocks
- These confetti ornaments
- This ornament wreath
I hope you had fun with all the finds I discovered for us.
Tomorrow is going to be so much fun.
It’s all about Christmas themes and how to plan them.
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.