Random thoughts on an October Monday morning:
1. Thistlekeeping is a day late. We went down to Waco this weekend to see the twins run the Baylor line and I forgot my computer. There were too many things not to share. So now?
Monday I am looking at you.
2. I have my own mini shopping show now on Amazon. This week was all about blue and white finds.
You can see it here.
(total aside: It’s an hour long, so when you watch it on replay—you can just click on the items on the bottom to speed it up).
3. Have you ever eaten the 10-vegetable soup at Panera? It’s SO GOOD and only 100 calories for the entire bowl.
5. I’m photographing the CUTEST fall outfits tomorrow to share on Tuesday including these tall riding boots for under $30.
6. Have you been following along with the Jeopardy champion? He’s amazing and he’s on a winning streak and he’s so sweet and humble.
Let’s see all the amazing stuff I found for us to start the week off right.
Yard sale season is in full swing around here.
Here are seven things to look for at yard sales and thrift stores for fall.
This autumn potting shed.
It’s everything that is right about fall.
This salted caramel apple Thanksgiving cake.
Hop onto my November table.
See the recipe here.
My sweet friend Miss Mustard Seed’s new studio.
She just sent me a copy of her newest book that launches this week.
It’s SO CUTE! You can see it here.
And in random news this week:
This pretty tablescape
This maple granola recipe
These pumpkin topiaries
Now that I’ve lost all the weight this is on my bucket list
It looks like a slice of absolute joy.
Here’s one quick pic from this weekend.
This mama’s face.
Look at that joy.
And here’s one more for the road
How to decorate a hutch three (almost four) different ways for fall.
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.