A few random thoughts on a sunny Monday morning:
1. This Memorial Day I want to honor all servicemen and women who have lost their lives in service to this great nation of ours. Your sacrifice is awe-inspiring.
2. My cute husband and his father are putting up a fence in the backyard. They started at dark thirty because it is so hot this week. I am supporting the entire project with water detail.
3. This weekend was senior prom. Zack went with one of the sweetest, nicest, cutest girls on the planet that he used to slurp popsicles with on the back porch when he was four.
4. We went out last night with friends. There was birthday cake and hamburgers and sun and laughter and joy. Not to go all Pinterest quote on you, but I’ve decided friends are what makes the world go round.
6. I read every single comment on this post. Seriously. How could I not? You all are so inspiring.
I ordered the fabric.
Spoiler alert. I may have ordered two. 🙂
I missed the spring cleaning and just went straight to summer cleaning.
I was trying to figure out the best way to clean our windows and I found this.
Did you know window cleaning should be done on a cloudy day?
More tips here.
Planning on thrift store shopping this weekend?
Or yard saling?
I’ve been wanting to make my own topiaries because they are so expensive.
And then I found this tutorial.
And loved these tips on decluttering your home.
So many helpful hints.
Especially the one about just starting. 🙂
And in random news this week:
These free printable placemats
These peonies and how to make them last longer
This is such a clever DIY
This home tour just made me happy. And want to paint my own art.
And one more for the road.
I’m recreating this in my new house.
See the DIY here.
Happy Monday to you.