Random thoughts on a Monday morning:
1. The Oscars. Oh nooooooooooo. I felt so sorry for Warren Beatty.
2. Thistlekeeping missed Saturday because I spent the weekend in Kansas. You haven’t lived until you’ve driven through cornfields with the sun shining.
3. I just found the coolest attachment for the top of a tripod. It takes pictures from every angle you can imagine. I think I’m ordering one this week.
4. I cannot thank you enough for all the amazing recommendations for shows from last week. If you are looking for a show with a British accent, check out all the recommendations in the comments here.
5. Am I the only one all about Fixer Upper this season? Just when I think they’ve thought of everything….
…I see an office like this one.
Mondays after a good weekend make me happy just to be alive. 🙂
One of the mysteries of life.
My linen closet is smiling now.
The day a kitchen went from before to after.
And brought along some amazing bar stools for the ride.
Adding a little spring to your space.
Especially when it’s as pretty as these flowers.
I’m all about roasting my vegetables lately.
Broccoli check. Cauliflower check.
And in random news this week:
….this home tour will make Monday seem even brighter. 🙂
And one more for the road.
Just in case your couch cushions sagged over the winter.
Happy Monday to you. 🙂