Random thoughts on a chilly fall morning.
1. I just heard turkeys outside my window. There was a herd of them. Or do you call it a gaggle?
2. Today is Texas v. OU. My husband already has his game shirt on and greeted me this morning with coffee and a hook ’em sign.
3. Bonzai the Yorkie got a new sweater for fall. It lasted 3.5 seconds on him.
4. I completely re-did the front porch with orange pumpkins and an orange wreath. I like it but it is a LOT of orange. The astronauts called and they can see it from space.
5. I’m in the mood to go to a parade today and bake a pie. Maybe pumpkin.
Good thing that’s what is on the agenda. 🙂
I’ve discovered a new blog crush.
It’s called Rustic and Woven.
I’m all about that name and this fall decorating.
You can check out all the whole house tour here.
Here’s a great tutorial for all those velvet pumpkins you’ve seen everywhere.
So much better on the pocketbook.
This fall wreath has to be one of my favorites.
You know my love affair with wood slices.
DIY for the wreath found here.
When the weather gets cooler, soup is my go to.
And my favorite is chicken vegetable soup.
Easy recipe found here.
And in random news this week:
This styling literally took my breath away.
Marble pumpkin brownies? Yes, please.
I thought this wreath was so pretty.
Not sure about this trend. I like it and then again….not so sure.
It was a fun pumpkin palooza this week….but of all the pumpkin projects….
….this one was my favorite.
And I’ll leave you with this oldie but goodie.
This is a video of my fall tour my brother put together for me several years ago.
Happy random Saturday to you friend!