Random thoughts on a soon-to-be-cold December morning:
1. At the risk of pointing out the obvious? Christmas is just about two weeks away.
How are you doing?
2. We recently had our family Christmas photos taken and we decided to recreate a photo we took on this same porch when they were little. I think Denton wins the “best recreator” award.
3. Today is Zack’s birthday (he’s the second one from the left). We are celebrating at dinner tonight.
3. Can I ask you a question? Do you make your bed every morning? Or do you think—what’s the point? I’m about to mess it up all over again.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog.
We talked about:
- this tour of Hotel 1928 in Waco
- this 5-minute Christmas craft
- my favorite bathroom ever
- our Christmas front porch
5. I’m working my way through all of the Christmas movie recs on Facebook. They are SO GOOD. I’m putting together a list for all of us and sharing it next week.
Let’s see all the inspiration and ideas I found for us this week.
You might want to grab a beverage.
It was a really good week.
Look at this clock charcuterie board.
Wouldn’t it be perfect for New Year’s?
If you are looking for super cute ideas for Christmas decorating (look at those cute faces)?
This is the post for you.
Looking for a dessert for the holidays.
This pecan-topped bundt cake is so pretty.
See the recipe here.
Look how beautiful this village snow globe is.
It’s so cute and happy.
See the DIY here.
And in random news this week:
These DIY state ornaments
Such a cute family game
Just in case Santa needed a charcuterie board.
One more for the road
Here’s some light Christmas reading for you.
These stocking stuffers are under $5.
I also found the BEST deal on these phone chargers (which would make the perfect stocking stuffer too).
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page