Random thoughts on a beautiful Saturday morning:
1. I’m so excited. We are attending a black tie dinner tonight in Dallas. I haven’t seen my husband in a tux in years and when he tried it on I kind of fell in love with him all over again.
I’ll try and remember to get pictures.
2. Have you watched the series “Beckham” on Netflix? It’s really good. I didn’t know a lot about either of the Beckhams and watching their love story (and all the soccer drama) unfold was kind of amazing.
3. If you’ve noticed a few extra fall decorations this year? I have a magazine coming to take pictures of the house for fall in a couple of weeks.
I keep thinking of places to add pumpkins.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- this before and after house tour
- how to update a bathroom for guests for free
- this super easy holiday desert
- how to create a fall centerpiece by shopping your fridge
5. Have you ever read The Count of Monte Cristo before? We started listening to the audio book of it, but it is LONG. So I found a movie made from the book and we are going to watch that instead.
Let’s see all the inspiration I found for us this week.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
Looking for easy Thanksgiving table ideas?
Look at this orange slice garland.
Isn’t it so cute? And you’ll never guess what the orange slice are made from.
It’s never too early to start planning for 2024.
I love a simple calendar that so pretty like this one.
And it’s free to print.
If you are looking for a fun gift idea for the holidays?
Look at these paperwhite gift bags.
And in random news:
Did you know my name is Norwegian? My Norwegian name and I want to live in this cottage.
These farmhouse Christmas finds
- this three foot Christmas tree
- these wood stocking tags
- this six piece knit stocking set
- this metal Christmas tree collar
- this red hot cocoa sign
- this set of wood Christmas tree trays
- this red plaid throw
- this red truck wreath
- this set of mini Christmas trees
- this set of three wood trees
- these gold bells
- this wood bead garland
One more for the road
This no sew pumpkin pillow was one of my most popular DIY’s from last year.
This pumpkin placemat is discontinued now, but I found one that’s similar if you want to make pumpkin pillows this year.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post