Random thoughts on the last day of September Saturday morning:
1. Yesterday was my husband’s birthday. The boys took their dad out to play golf and we had a family dinner and we are going to see the Manhattan Transfer in concert to celebrate. He loves anything acapella and they are amazing.
2. I’m speaking at a conference in Waco to promote the book so I’ll get to see the twins. They are coming to listen to my talk and just between us?
They are my favorite audience ever.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- fall decorating porch ideas on the back porch
- 10 things you already have to decorate for fall
- the best tip for hanging garland
- this fall living room tour
4. I have a make-up tip for all of us. I was watching Jenna Lyons from The Real Housewives of New York on Instagram and she applied cream blush on her cheeks with a blush stick.
She used a big powder brush to brush it out. It looks so natural and beautiful when you brush cream blush out like that.
5. I found the CUTEST faux pumpkin candles that I’m posting about next week. I’m sharing a fun mantel you can create in 10 minutes.
Here are all my favorite finds from this week.
This wire pumpkin came from Dollar Tree.
Here’s one way to decorate with it. In amazing news? There are five more ideas.
See them all here.
Did you know you can spray paint leaves?
Such a fun idea.
See the DIY here.
This is the cutest before and after project.
The shed is now a chicken coop with the cutest chickens.
Fall is the time to slow down a little.
The season for slow living.
And in random news:
This beautiful garden
This pumpkin DIY
This beautiful cozy cabin
These stuffed peppers
And look at this
Magnolia just shared their fall displays which are all about blue and white
One more for the road
This mercury glass pumpkin is a fun DIY.
My favorite outfit of the week
This tan knit dress that’s on sale for under $12.
I know it’s early for Christmas. I get it. I just wanted to share in case you like to plan ahead like me. 🙂
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post