Random thoughts on a falling leaf Saturday morning:
1. If you drive by the front of our house? Please avert your eyes. Our yard is officially gone.
Apparently, St. Augustine grass doesn’t like 105-degree temperatures at all so it’s all gone and the Sahara desert showed up in our front yard. We are pivoting to a sprinkler system and Bermuda grass.
2. Remember that skincare brand I love so much—Colleen Rothchild? You know. The one that changed my skin and made me feel like I could rule the world? They are having a giant sale right now with 26% off the entire site (use the code CELEBRATE).
3. My sister is currently representing the US Team at the International Puzzle Competition in Barcelona, Spain. She made it through the quarterfinals and the semifinals and today she is in the FINALS.
I’m so so so proud of her.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- how my fall decorating is just like a mullet
- 21 budget wreaths for fall
- this fall bedroom makeover
- how to flatten a rug corner
5. Thank you so much for all the emails about my brother and his Malaria recovery journey. He just got off dialysis this week and we are over the moon!!!! It’s been such a journey with ICU and two hospital stays but he is almost back to being 100%.
Here are all my favorite finds for the week.
Autumn decorating is here.
The easier the better.
Look at this beautiful pumpkin.
Pumpkins and flowers make the perfect combination.
You can see the DIY here.
This fall decorating made my heart so happy.
And it’s full of vintage finds, too.
Aren’t these pumpkins beautiful?
Don’t they look real?
They are painted with chalk paint. See the entire DIY here.
And in random news:
These free fall printables
These embellished pumpkins
This is the pavers in this garden
My favorite outfit this week
This set is SO COZY. It has slits in the hem and slits on the side and it’s so soft and comes in tons of colors. Please note that I’ve rolled up the pants at the waistband to make them fit because I’m five feet and short. 🙂
It also runs large so size down and there’s a 10% off coupon, too.
And one more for the road
Here’s how to take a wool sweater and felt it and make this wreath.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.