Random thoughts on a September Saturday morning:
1. Remember a few weeks ago when we talked about taking a trip together?
I’m seriously considering it. I think I want to stay in the US (to make it more affordable–maybe Austin or Cape Cod) and host a few craft/decorating workshops along with shopping and eating and laughing and all the storytelling. It would be super small (about 10 people). I’m working with a company called Trova Trip and they put the entire trip together for us.
Could you do me a giant favor and fill out this survey here?
You aren’t committing to go or anything like that. We just want to know if anyone is even interested and where you want to go. I’m SO SO SO excited about this.
2. Have you ever played Pokeno before? I’m hosting a Pokeno party here at the house this week and it was so much fun. Pokeno is kind of like Bingo.
You can see the game we used here.
3. We are having a watch party for Baylor tomorrow. Last week was a little shameful. We went to the game and it was so sad. But today is another day.
Football fingers crossed.
4. I decided there are two things I am not about. Scary movies and roller coasters.
No. Just no.
5. It was a fun week on the blog. We discussed:
- this amazing announcement
- this super easy fall mantel
- the one thing I bought to decorate for fall
- how to hang plates on a hutch
Let’s see all the amazing stuff I found for us to start the week off right.
Love, love, LOVE this inset tiled niche.
It’s such a brilliant idea.
Isn’t this the cutest?
I love anything pumpkin—especially if it’s baked brie.
See the recipe here.
Look at this pretty fall table.
That sheet music.
Yard sale season is in full swing around here.
Here are seven things to look for at yard sales and thrift stores for fall.
Easy autumn decorating ideas.
It’s everything that is right about fall.
And in random news this week:
These beautiful front porches
These spiced pumpkin doughnuts
And speaking of traveling— this is on my bucket list
It looks like a slice of absolute joy.
Outfit of the day
Wore this last week and got SO many compliments.
It’s so cozy and comes in tons of colors and it’s the perfect summer-to-fall outfit and it’s on sale for 20% off right now.
The pants are actually a little longer than this. I rolled up the waistband because I’m so short. There are buttons on the top, but the top two buttons are just for show. Hope you love this as much as I do.
And here’s one more for the road
This Dollar Tree pumpkin wreath was one of my most popular projects recently.
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.