Random thoughts on a football fall morning:
1. We made it. September is here.
I’ve never been so happy to see a month end in ’ember in my entire life.
2. Today is the first football game. I’m looking at you, Baylor. I’m thinking about wearing cowboy boots.
But then I remembered I’ll be sitting in the sun for four hours.
3. Have you ever tried cucumbers with vinegar and lemon pepper before? It’s the yummiest snack without too many calories?
4. It was a great week on the blog. We talked about:
- a new type of decorating
- the cutest fall wreath Dollar Tree DIY
- 21 affordable Walmart fall fashion finds
- this before and after yard sale makeover
5. We have so many September birthdays in my family so we are celebrating with pizza and cake and ice cream.
Here are some of my favorite ideas and inspiration from around the web.
Here’s a hint.
All fall. All the time.
Look at this blackberry cobbler.
And all about freezing blackberries, too.
I thought this was such a clever take on the sweater pumpkin.
You could make any pattern you want. Swirls or leaves or giant polka dots.
See the DIY here.
This home tour is so beautiful.
You can take the entire tour here.
Loved following along with this before and after.
Here’s the renovation of this house for an Airbnb.
You can see it here.
And in random news:
This home is so beautiful
This mudroom inspiration
This porch inspiration
You know how much I love a before and after furniture makeover and this one is amazing
One more for the road
This is one of my favorite fall DIYs.
Aren’t those pumpkins so different?