Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday morning:
1. We are heading to the airport to pick up Whitney. She and the entire team are coming home from Africa and I can’t wait to hear all the stories.
2. I tried a middle part yesterday.
Apparently, middle parts are the thing. I do think it will take a lot of getting used to.
3. It was a great week on the blog. We discussed:
4. The two couches from the family room went to Waco yesterday to the twins’ new apartments. We are getting new couches and the room is getting a makeover. I can’t wait to share it with you.
5. My nails and toes are both summer red.
Now they match my lipstick. 🙂
Let’s see all the amazing finds I discovered for us this week.
Polishing silver can be such a challenge.
Here’s a tip to make it easier.
I love decorating with book pages.
Especially for the holidays.
Here’s a simple way to age them.
Here’s a great tip to make new wood look weathered.
You know I’m all about a DIY paint tip.
Rosemary and orange is the perfect summer combination.
Especially when you find them in a muffin.
See the recipe here.
And in random news:
These summer cottages
I pinned this closet hack for later
And one more for the road
Looking for a unique outside-of-the-box solution for your house numbers?
Here’s the CUTEST idea ever.
Come shopping with me. Here are my favorite finds from the week.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post