Random thoughts on a sunny summer Saturday morning:
1. We just came back from Waco where we moved the twins into new apartments. They are living right next to each other this year. Two new apartments to decorate.
2. Westleigh just filled her 100th order with the boutique. I am so proud of this little chick of mine.
3. The first edition of “Thistle’s Things” went out last week. It’s my new shopping email that’s curated with a different theme every week featuring unique affordable finds from small businesses.
If you are interested in a weekly newsletter like this you can sign up here.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- how I’m keeping my plants blooming in 100-degree heat
- is farmhouse style still current
- this under $27 Walmart jean haul
4. We went to Dallas Market this week to promote my latest book which comes out in September. It was so much fun meeting with wholesalers and sharing all the details.
Let’s see all the amazing finds I’ve discovered for us this week.
Spoiler alert: it was a good one. 🙂
Have you ever thought about mixing lemons and blueberries?
This bundt cake has both.
See the recipe here.
I’m always looking for housekeeping tips.
Especially tips that help with cleaning.
For anyone traveling?
This is the post for you.
Have you ever thought about taking the doors off your cabinets?
It’s such an easy idea to update your kitchen.
And in random news:
Have you ever thought about naming your house?
Did you know that Ireland is paying people to move to these remote islands?
And one more for the road
Looking for ideas on how to add blue and white to your decor?
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post