Random thoughts on a cloudy wanting to be sunny Saturday morning:
1. The sweetest girl in the world opened her boutique, Thistle & Co, this morning. She’s minoring in entrepreneurship at Baylor and she is spreading her wings. She put together a curated collection called, “Cape Cod Summer” and she has the prettiest clothes and her books and even gift cards if anyone is looking for graduation presents. As I am typing this I want to cry I’m so proud of her.
There’s nothing more amazing than chasing your dreams.
Except maybe chasing them in a pink dress like this.
You can see the boutique here.
2. Hydrangea season is here. Did you know if your hydrangea wilts you can bring it back? Recut the stem at an angle and place it in a cold bowl of water for several minutes.
3. I wanted to tell you about a FREE online conference that I’m speaking at on June 25-27, 2023. It’s a three-day event that talks all about crafting and running a crafting business and marketing hacks and new revenue-earning ideas.
Everything you need to run a successful creative business.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- 17 self-care ideas to help you feel amazing
- My biggest decorating mistake
- 10-minute summer decorating ideas
- 15 fun summer DIYs
5. Have you ever frozen grapes before? Someone told me they are amazing.
6. We’ve been listening to the podcast, “The Pitch” and it’s so fascinating to me. Kind of like Shark Tank in business form.
Let’s see all the stuff I’ve found for us from around the web.
Spoiler alert: it’s amazing. 🙂
Look at this brilliant basil pesto.
Doesn’t it look amazing?
This house tour has such good ideas for the kitchen.
Look at these kitchen cabinets.
Take the tour here.
Look at these lavender topiaries.
They are so easy to take care of if you have all the tips.
And I found the cutest idea for us for any summer get-togethers.
A popcorn bar.
And in random news:
This Swedish pool villa
This summer bucket list
Have you ever heard of a knock out rose tree?
This DIY moss topiary
This tidy home tip
And one more for the road
Do you have a shed like this?