Random thoughts on a bright shiny new Saturday morning:
1. Have you seen the new way to hem your jeans? You keep the original hem and just fold it over and sew it in place.
It’s kind of a game changer.
2. What are your thoughts on decaf coffee? I switched recently and don’t tell the coffee people, but I can’t tell a difference. If I get in a situation where they don’t have decaf? I just ask for 1/2 coffee and 1/2 hot water. Less caffeine and I can’t tell the difference.
3. It was a great week on the blog. We discussed:
- 17 amazingly useful things to keep in your bag
- the sweetest love story
- how to build a shutter wall
- 21 things to get rid of right now
4. It’s almost a week until Westleigh launches her boutique. We had the cutest photo shoot with all the clothes this week to get them ready for the website.
The official launch day is June 10.
5. I’ve been going to my trainer for almost a year and this week I planked for two minutes.
I am SO PROUD of myself. 🙂
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web.
Did you know it’s National gardening week?
Look at this fun table that’s perfect for a celebration.
I love scones.
My go-to is blueberry, but I just might change my mind with this recipe.
There is the COOLEST moving picture on this post.
It shows how to fill up a hutch in five seconds.
You can see it and tons of ideas for styling hutches here.
Looking for inexpensive craft supplies?
Here are some of the best things you can find at the dollar store.
See the list here.
And in random news
This bathroom (so cute to add a hutch)
This beautiful estate
This clever idea
Such a cute DIY
And if you can only buy one top this summer? This is the one I wore the other day that I got a compliment on from almost everyone I met (and now my mother bought it, too).
And one more for the road
17 of my favorite affordable blue and white pillow covers.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post