Random thoughts on a weekend full of sunshine:
1. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but those Dipladenias on my porches are making me so happy.
2. I have the BEST Father’s Day (or treat yourself) gift idea. I’ve been using these super affordable earbuds for four months now and I’m HOOKED. They don’t fall out. They have extra cushioning for the ear and they fit perfectly and the earbuds have different levels of sound depending on how much volume you need and they come in tons of colors. I’m never ever ever using another earbud.
And in amazing news? I have a 15% off code just for this weekend for these earbuds (and the entire site).
You can see them here and use the code THISTLEWOOD.
3. National Sunscreen Day is coming up. Please make sure to add sunscreen to your Memorial Day weekend if you are spending any amount of time in the sunshine.
4. I think I’m going to get a flower press and teach myself to dry flowers. Has anyone ever tried this? What did you do with the flowers once you dried them?
5. It was an incredible week on the blog. This week featured:
- the best neutral paint colors
- the love story that almost wasn’t
- 17 projects you can finish in a weekend
- 12 affordable Walmart finds for summer
Wait until you see all the inspiration and ideas I found this week.
Can you tell the difference between real and faux flowers?
It’s so harder than you think sometimes.
This beautiful summer wreath.
I sighed when I saw it.
You can DIY it here.
Raise your hand if you love Ironstone.
Looking for a fun idea for this weekend?
What about a shrimp boil?
And in random news:
- this library entry (such a cool idea)
- this zucchini bread
- this beautiful indoor/outdoor house
- 11 kitchen items to throw away
- this camper renovation
- this beautiful arched kitchen ceiling
- what paint color works with orange wood
- I’m going to try and make these
- this beautiful garden
- this DIY Italian fruit topiary
- 6 ways to refinish orange wood
- how to clean antiques
- how to make your own block print pattern
- how high to hang pictures
And one more for the road
This is the wreath on the door from the post earlier this week.
My favorite finds from this week:
|| this gold striped bag || || these hot pink earrings ||
Just two little treats from Mother’s Day.
Seriously in love with both. 🙂
Use my code THISTLEWOOD15 for 15% off. 🙂
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.