Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday:
1. My favorite flowers just showed up at the garden center. I wait all year for the Dipladenias to arrive. We buy them every April and they bloom(with proper watering) through September.
Dipladenia and Mandevilla are cousins (except I think Dipladenia is cuter).
2. It has been storming here in Texas. Thunderstorms and lightning and hail.
Someone posted grapefruit size hail on social.
3. We are all about the NFL draft here. Zack and my husband haven’t missed a round yet.
Are y’all watching?
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. This week we talked about:
- budget kitchen remodel tips
- how to get stains out of area rugs
- five lessons I learned from Steel Magnolias
- easy office organizing ideas
5. In amazing news, I just got an advanced copy of my next book. It’s SO GOOD and all about easy 10-minute decorating ideas. I’ll be sharing some of the details and teasers coming up in the next couple of months.
It’s the weekend.
Time to share all of my favorite finds from the week.
You can see them all here.
This Mother’s Day table setting.
Isn’t that tiny flower pot silverware holder the cutest?
I love potting benches.
They are useful and pretty all at the same time.
One idea for the porch?
Mix faux and real plants together.
Here are all the details on how to mix them.
You know I am all about a faux flower.
All you need is a little know-how to make them look real.
And in random news:
And one more for the road:
Over 70 blue and white finds
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.