Random thoughts on an Easter weekend Saturday:
1. If you’ve ever wondered if you should move to Texas? You should SEE our yard sales.
I found THE CUTEST lamp for the new office. It looks like something right out of a Brady Bunch episode.
2. I wore a high pony last week. It was amazing. If you aren’t already, you need to add a high pony to your hair rotation. I used this hair texturizing powder to make it stay up and it was so easy to just put the hair in a ponytail and go.
3. Are you watching Sanditon on Masterpiece? I think this is the last season. It’s SO GOOD. If you haven’t started it yet go back to Season 1 and start there so it all makes sense.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- how a call from a pay phone changed my life
- the one thing you need for your spring mantel
- how to paint furniture without brush marks
- should you paint antique furniture
5. A mama bird built a nest in the wreath on our front door. She laid six eggs and they just hatched and I’ve watched her feeding her chicks.
Spring is here.
Let’s see all the awesome stuff I found for us this week.
How to take better photos with your phone.
All the tips from one of my favorite photographers.
I love this Anthropologie-inspired pot.
It’s on my to-do craft list.
This amazing strawberry lemon trifle.
Doesn’t it look like spring in a dish?
This is the cutest spring wreath.
In amazing news? It’s a DIY project.
You can see the instructions here.
And in random news:
How to get candle wax out of jars
The 27 most beautiful towns in America
7 things to give your mother that don’t cost a thing
This incredible kitchen
This interior style quiz
My favorite leggings EVER (and they are only $25)
These walkable cities in Europe
This beautiful Stockholm apartment
This looks so yummy
How to build a countertop from flooring
25 things to stop wasting time on
Julia Child’s actual kitchen
And this beautifully written post. We all need more of this.
It spoke to my heart.
And one more for the road
If you have concrete?
You can make it look like this.
Here’s the simple DIY.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.
12 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email