Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday morning:
1. Happy April Fool’s Day.
Just letting you know up front that there aren’t any tricks around here.
Only joy and sunshine and lots of really good links.
2. I shared a new video over on my YouTube channel. It’s a new version of What I Bought Wednesday with a tour of the living room.
3. Have you ever tried washing your hair less? I’ve trained my hair to go a week now and it feels AMAZING. It took a while to train it, but now? It is the biggest time saver. When I shared how I organize a”day in a life” post so many of you asked how it only took me 10 minutes to get ready.
It’s because I just brush my hair and go.
5. It was an awesome week on the blog. We talked about:
- 16 fun spring outfits
- the day I stopped traffic at Target
- 11 products I wish I would have bought sooner
- the best washable rugs
6. Has anyone watched The Restaurant yet on Amazon Prime? I think it has sub-titles—but someone recommended it to me as the next Downton Abbey.
So many fun finds this week.
This farmhouse tour is a scroll-stopper.
Here’s the view from the front door.
This beautiful bird’s egg nest wreath is so sweet.
And you can DIY it.
I know Easter is only a week away, but these eggs are so easy to make.
The perfect last-minute DIY.
And I love this sink and this bathroom.
It’s a vintage trough sink that she installed.
See the how-to here.
And in random news:
This planting calendar by zip code
These kitchens (and tons of other inspiration)
These dinner party playlists
These zucchini pancakes
And one day I get brave enough to get on an airplane and flew across an ocean?
I’m going here.
And one more for the road
I can’t thank y’all enough for all the kind e-mails I got about my zucchini bread.
And the best part?
They FREEZE amazingly. 🙂
And here are the go-to pants of the summer. They are stretchy and tummy-flatterings with pockets and wide legs. I styled them here with two different tops at two different price points.
You can thank me later. 🙂
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post