Random thoughts on a not-so-sunny Saturday morning:
1. I keep waiting for spring. I see it peeking around the corner and then it pokes its head back into its shell and gloomy skies show back up.
How’s the weather where you are?
2. Are you watching March Madness? Baylor is out along with my bracket. Now I’m rooting for Texas.
3. I just got BritBox TV for the second time. I wanted to watch The House Of Elliot again. Do you have it and if so what are your favorite shows?
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- 7 DIY painting techniques
- my office design plan
- 17 blue and white pillow covers
- how to hide TV cords
5. If you are looking for a good book for spring break? I just found this list of my favorite beach reads from last summer.
You can see my favorite beach reads here.
Need a little inspiration for the weekend?
I got it.
Here are my favorite links from the week.
You know how much I love topiaries.
Surprisingly? They are so much easier to care for than you think.
This is the season for spring tables.
And flowers look even cuter in a cabbage vase.
Have you ever made herbed butter before?
I didn’t even know it was a thing.
This looks so perfect and summery.
And why didn’t I think of this?
The perfect spring front door.
I have a basket that looks like this and these faux hydrangeas would be PERFECT in an arrangment like this.
And in random news
If you are looking to whiten and brighten sheets and towels—this my tried and true game changer
One more for the road
Do you have a garden shed like this?
Did you know you can paint it?
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post