Random thoughts on a tree-blooming Saturday morning:
1. What are your thoughts on headbands? Is there an age cut-off?
I tried it.
And I felt 12.
2. Did you see American Idol and Survivor both started this week? I feel like I have been watching these shows forever and I never get tired of them.
Our whole family has big opinions on both.
3. Four of my nieces and nephews and my brother just left for a mission trip to Moldova. They are so excited and a little nervous at the same time. I can’t wait to hear all about it when they get back.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- my morning routine (and the one thing I’m doing that makes such a difference)
- the best yard sale find
- 7 ceiling designs that keep it interesting
- this spring bedroom refresh
5. Can I tell you how much I love CTL Z? It just makes life better.
I have the CUTEST stuff to share this week.
I thought this was the sweetest arrangement.
The teapot idea is perfect for spring.
This bunny makeover.
Isn’t it the cutest?
I love the layers of blue in this room.
And that light fixture.
And the peony pictures on this post ARE AMAZING.
If you are all about peonies?
And in random news:
This is where I want to travel
This cute spring pot DIY
WAIT UNTIL you see these beautiful spring displays I got to see last weekend
And one (okay maybe two) more for the road
And some of my best peony blooming-up tips.
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this post.