Random thoughts on a chilly, cold, sunshiny winter morning:
1. Are you a cold-weather person or a hot-weather person? I always think I’m a cold-weather person until the cold actually shows up.
Right now I’d love to be at the beach.
2. Are you watching the football playoffs? The Cowboys are playing the 49ers this Sunday.
3. Have you seen the new trend on Instagram of applying foundation with a large brush? I tried it and it WORKS.
The foundation almost looks airbrushed.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- these organizing products that are making my life easier
- how to style thrift store finds
- this simple 10-minute decorating idea
- these closet organizing ideas you may not have thought of
5. I’m heading to Florida in a couple of weeks for a branding conference. I can’t wait to talk at a round table and stick my toes in the sand.
Without further fanfare or a ticker-tape parade, here are the things I found for all of us this week.
So many GOOD FINDS.
Sometimes you can update a room with a few tweaks.
This room is so cozy.
Remember all the ways to decorate with pinecones?
What if they were bleached? The ways would all multiply.
Here’s how to bleach pinecones.
You know how much I love a vintage find.
This one was so sweet.
I’ve been trying to be more mindful this year.
Present. In the moment. Finding joy in the right now.
These tips on the art of slow living were so beautiful to me.
And in random news:
This house tour is so pretty (look at the piping on the couch)
This floral design studio
These infused water recipes
This idea to turn old sweaters into a wreath
These brownies made me hungry
And one more for the road
Here’s another idea for a wreath from old sweaters.
You can felt them and make leaves.
I’ve been working out (I have a personal trainer now who is helping me so much).
Here are some of my favorite workout outfits.
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post