Random thoughts on a cold foggy December morning:
1. At the risk of pointing out the obvious? Christmas is just about two weeks away.
How are you doing?
2. Every morning I drink coffee out of a Santa mug. It makes me so happy.
I think I’m going to keep it up after the holidays.
3. Can I ask you a question? Do you make your bed every morning? Or do you think—what’s the point? I’m about to mess it up all over again.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog.
We talked about:
- 20 creative stocking stuffers under $5
- DIY wool felt ornament garland
- 5 Christmas dining room decorating ideas you may not have thought of
- this creative idea for a Christmas mantel
5. I’m working my way through all of your Christmas movie recs. They are SO GOOD. I’m putting together a list for all of us and sharing it next week.
Let’s see all the inspiration and ideas I found for us this week.
You might want to grab a beverage. It’s a good one.
If you are looking for super cute ideas for Christmas decorating (look at those cute faces)?
This is the post for you.
Here are ideas for decorating a festive Christmas bedroom.
Looking for a dessert for the holidays.
This pecan-topped bundt cake is so pretty.
See the recipe here.
Look how beautiful this village snow globe is.
It’s so cute and happy.
See the DIY here.
Christmas can be a stressful time.
Slowing down and enjoying the season is important.
Here are 21 slow-living tips for the holidays.
And in random news this week:
21 beautiful Scandinavian Christmas trees
This is the CUTEST
This vintage winter lodge
10 inspirational Christmas traditions
Cranberry orange shortbread cookies
Such a cute family game
Make a wreath with pool noodles
This looks like such an easy idea
This Christmas DIY
How to customize a Christmas wreath
Just in case Santa needed a charcuterie board.
One more for the road
Here’s some light Christmas reading for you.
22 home updates that cost under $100.
And this sequin t-shirt I shared last week that almost 100 of you purchase is NOW 40% off. It’s So CUTE. Perfect day-to-night outfit. The sleeves and back are t-shirt material and the front is sequin.
You can see it here.
And the outfits (those velvet bow earrings) are linked on my LTK page here and here.
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page
17 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email