Random thoughts on a chilly December morning:
1. I modeled at Talbots this week. Can you even believe it? It was so much fun and the outfits were super cute and I brought my new favorite top home with me.
It’s a t-shirt just waiting for a party.
2. Today is our town’s Tour of Homes. We are going early for brunch with friends and then bundling up in 40 degree temperatures to tour all the cute homes in the neighborhood.
3. CONGRATULATIONS to the USA soccer team to make it out of the first round of the World Cup. Good luck this morning.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- these outdoor Christmas decorating ideas
- this nutcracker Christmas bedroom
- how to decorate a staircase for Christmas
- how to choose a Christmas theme for your home
5. Are you watching Christmas movies? Have you seen “A Royal Christmas” yet? It was just on and it’s so sweet. I love anything with a castle and a small nation that no one has ever heard of with a Prince who needs a wife.
Grab a cup of something and join me.
I have tons of ideas and inspiration that I found this week for all of us.
These cookies look delicious.
And the recipe is perfection.
This DIY Christmas village.
It’s so cute and she made everything in it.
You can see the entire village DIY here.
This beautiful Christmas living room.
You know how much I love blue and white.
And this beautiful Christmas kitchen.
It’s what my kitchen wants to be when it grows up.
And in random news:
These DIY iron-aged ornaments
5 tips to help you take beautiful holiday photos
These cheese-filled pull-apart rolls
How to talk to your kids about Santa
These make-ahead Christmas breakfast ideas
This blue and white Christmas entry way
Three things to do to overcome perfectionism
How to take make-up from day to night
This Christmas DIY
I thought this tutorial was amazing: how to whiten fabric
One more for the road
And just in case you were looking for easy and simple DIY Christmas wreath ideas?
I have the easiest DIY magnolia wreath here.
Happy random Christmas Saturday to you
And my number one best selling outfit from last week.
This amazing, cozy sweater is only $12.97.
The entire outfit is linked here.
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
19 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email