Random thoughts on a sunny November morning:
1. Are you watching the World Cup? Did you see the USA vs. England yesterday? It was on at the same time as the Baylor game and we were trying to watch both and decorate Christmas trees.
I’m so proud of our USA team. The game ended in a tie and they played their hearts out.
2. We used to play Dr. Mario all the time in college. Does anyone else relate? Denton brought home a retro version and we’ve been having Dr. Mario tournaments all Thanksgiving weekend.
3. Thank you so much for all the Christmas movie recommendations. I’m putting together a list. Have you seen the show Silver Skates on Netflix? It’s SO good. It’s in Russian with subtitles and it’s the perfect love story.
4. It was such a fun week on the blog. We discussed:
- this cozy Christmas space
- these handmade gift ideas
- gift ideas according to price
- this hutch decorated for Christmas
5. I made my apple pie again for this Thanksgiving and it was a HIT. My mother proclaimed it amazing and told me the pie crust was next level.
Who is here for some creative inspiration and ideas?
Look at this garland.
Isn’t it beautiful?
This pretty package topper.
What a fun and beautiful way to decorate a package.
See the DIY here.
And this Christmas front porch literally stopped me in my tracks.
It is so beautiful.
Somewhere along the line, I forgot about jingle bells.
And then I saw this place setting and I am HERE for it.
See the how-to here.
And in random news:
This beautiful paper poinsettia wreath (seriously one of the cutest I’ve seen)
This clever wreath idea
And one more for the road
If you are looking for a fun idea for a tree topper?
Why not a chalkboard?