Random thoughts on a Saturday that’s 5 days away from Thanksgiving:
1. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Did you get your turkey? We ordered ours fresh this year to avoid the Thanksgiving turkey tablespoon event of 2020
2. I am SO EXCITED to share my 28-page Gift Guide E-book with you! It’s SO CUTE and it’s FREE. 28 pages of clickable items—you can click on anything on the pages and it takes you right to the item to order it.
You can download it for free here.
3. I have the best fashion hack for you. If you are tying a bow at your waist with a dress or a top or a robe or a coat and you can’t get it to lay right?
Tie it backward instead.
In other words, if you usually start with your left hand? Start with your right instead. Works every time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- decorating with Christmas village on my hutch
- simple five-minute wreath hack
- 25 cozy winter fashion finds
- 17 creative-think-outside-the-box advent calendar
Are you ready for a little Christmas inspiration?
Here are all my favorite finds from the web this week.
I love anything advent.
And a wreath takes it to the next level.
I’m going to a cookie exchange and I think I’m making these.
3-D reindeer cookies.
Aren’t they the cutest?
‘Tis the season for decorating trees.
It’s one of my favorite things.
And these beautiful curtains.
I love a little blue and white.
And in random news:
An entire day of sunlight at the South Pole
These paper snowflakes
These holiday small-talk tips
These holiday simmers
And if you don’t have space for a tree?
This is such a cute idea
And one more for the road
These DIY holiday gift wrap ideas.
Merry Random Saturday To You
Isn’t this the CUTEST ebook!!!! Everything is organized and affordable and clickable. 28 pages worth.
And one of my sponsors, Overstock is having the BEST Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals (you can see the most amazing Shark robotic vacuum that I used to clean Westleigh’s room here).
(disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post)