Random thoughts on an almost Thanksgiving Day morning:
1. We ordered a fresh turkey this year. Have you ever brined a turkey before? We got a turkey last year that was brined and it was so YUMMY.
Get in my tummy.
2. Season 5 of the Crown is here. I’m in the middle of it right now and I keep googling more details on some of the episodes. I was around for this part of the English monarchy and I missed so many things that happened.
3. We almost had a yard sale today. I was so close. Everything was loaded into the living room. But this morning I walked downstairs and looked at it and thought “Would I rather go to breakfast with my family or sell my old Christmas decorations?”
It’s all being donated instead.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We finished up the rest of the 10 days of Christmas with:
- 9 Christmas decorating ideas you may not have thought of
- 9 DIY winter greenery projects
- 9 Creative DIY gift-wrapping shortcuts
- 14 Christmas DIY projects you can make in an afternoon
- 9 Christmas DIY wreaths
5. All the chicks are coming home next week. Just in time for family Christmas photos. We are all wearing white and jeans and plaid and bringing Buddy.
Say a prayer. 🙂
Looking for a little inspiration with your Saturday morning?
This took my breath away.
These are ornaments are made from air dry clay.
These snowflakes are the cutest.
You’ll never guess what they are made of.
See the DIY here.
I love celebrating advent.
And it’s just around the corner.
This classic Christmas kitchen.
Can you imagine sitting there with coffee on Christmas morning?
And in random news
This festive home tour
This pumpkin cheesecake
These homemade Chelsea buns
These DIY Christmas trees
This turkey pot pie
If you are not in the Christmas mood yet? Just click on this house tour and look at the first picture. It’s amazing.
And one more for the road
Looking for an easy DIY you can make with Christmas carol paper?