Random thoughts on a football weekend morning with the sun rising up behind the trees:
1. Almost Christmas PSA: Did you know you can bend old Christmas garland (if it’s wired) into shapes? Make a letter or a star or a Christmas tree or a bell.
2. Thank you SO much for all your support of my new fashion Instagram. I post an outfit every day and link them all to the blog.
3. Buddy (our golden retriever) just went in for his annual physical and got a clean bill of health. He is 14 in dog years and even longer in people years. He still acts like a teenager.
Especially when you put out food.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- how to fall in love with an angry lemon
- 14 cute and affordable fall outfits
- what I found yard saling
- my favorite winter stems
5. We are going shopping downtown today. If you ever get to our neck of the woods (McKinney, Texas) you HAVE to visit our downtown. There are the cutest coffee shops and restaurants and boutiques and events and concerts around our downtown square. It’s right out of a Hallmark movie.
6. I’m starting on Christmas ideas and inspiration on November 1. I’ve got 10 days of Christmas decorating ready for you.
Are you ready?
Want a little inspiration with your coffee this morning?
Here are my links and ideas from this week.
This beautiful fall kitchen.
There are so many ideas that are doable.
Nothing says this time of year to me like a simmer pot.
It makes your house smell amazing.
Every year I force paperwhite bulbs.
The key is timing them for Christmas.
This rustic rosemary bread.
Doesn’t it look so delicious?
See the recipe here.
And in random news:
This rustic pear tart
And one more for the road
You can make this wreath almost for free if you have extra drop cloth laying around.
See the DIY here.
Here’s an example of the outfits I share every day.
You can see all this week’s outfits linked here.