Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny, chilly almost November Saturday morning:
1. I hope your weekend is full of amazing plans. It’s Baylor Homecoming and we are all about a parade and a game.
2. Just posted another edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” over on my YouTube channel including the best way to add space to your fridge.
You can see it here.
3. If you are looking for a good historical British drama? You might want to check out Vanity Fair. There are tons of different versions, but my favorite is the one from 2004 with Reese Witherspoon.
4. It was an awesome week on the blog. We discussed:
- my favorite faux greenery for Christmas
- my number one pinned pillow project
- 15 Thanksgiving table ideas
- 17 thrift store furniture makeovers
5. Buddy (our golden) has to go get his teeth cleaned. I wonder if he’ll like going to the dentist as much as I do.
6. Thank you for all the subscription services. I think I’m going to do a round-up of all of them because there were so many great suggestions.
Here are some of my favorite things I discovered for all of us this week.
Has any recipe looked more like fall?
Stuffed baked apples with cinnamon.
Look at these pumpkin obelisk towers.
They are such a clever idea for planters.
Love this idea for a table runner.
And it’s made with dollar store leaves.
Doesn’t this look like fall?
And the pumpkin bowl is the best idea.
And in random news:
What are your thoughts on this trend
The classic simplicity and beauty of this cabin made my Saturday full of joy
You know I’m all about cute outfits, so I’m starting something new this week.
I started a Thistlewood Fashion Instagram and every day I’m curating an outfit.
If you don’t have Instagram—no worries.
And one more for the road
If you are looking for a simple DIY for your Thanksgiving table?
These five-minute sweater vases are so easy to make.
See the DIY here.