Random thoughts on a chilly falling leaf fall morning:
1. If you are local, mark your calendars for October 22 at McKinney High School. It’s time for the first Christmas craft fair of the year. Every year our local high school has a craft fair where local artisans bring their handmade candles and soap and crocheted stockings and paper mache Santas and painted ornaments and all their other wares and put them on tables.
We get to shop.
My favorite thing.
2. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- 25 fall hutch decorating ideas
- the best crockpot broccoli cheese soup
- how to get your guest room ready for the holidays
- 11 ten-minute fall decorating ideas
3. What is your favorite subscription box service? I’m thinking about giving them as Christmas presents.
4. Did you see a new season of The Amazing Race started?
5. I found the best new lipstick for fall. It’s under $6.00 with over 27,000 reviews and it CHANGES color with whatever lipstick pencil you add to it. You can see it here.
6. Westleigh is home for fall break and we are spending the best mom/daughter weekend ever.
Are you ready?
Are you set?
Here are all my favorite things I discovered this week just for us.
This beautiful arrangement.
Be still my fall decorating heart.
Look at this beautiful fall porch on the shed.
The chickens. The pumpkins. The garland.
Look at this pot rack.
It’s a DIY with all that beautiful copper.
See the how-to here.
And this beautiful fall candlelight tour.
There’s nothing prettier than autumn as the sun is setting.
And in random news:
This DIY copper wreath
This beautiful farmhouse
These roasted pumpkin seeds
And did you see this? 44 new Hallmark movies are on their way
And one (technically two) more for the road
Here’s the fall living room with all that amazing orange this year.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post