Random thoughts on a chilly fall Saturday football morning:
1. Today is the LAST day to get the “Holidays At Home” E-book bundle. It is AMAZING. 27 individual e-books with recipes and printables and entertaining ideas and tons of decorating ideas for the holidays.
It’s a $600 value for only $49.
2. If you are local? Guess what? Leslie from My Hundred-Year-Old Home is coming to my house this week for a book signing and you are invited. There will be food and fun and friends and it’s FREE.
3. How often do you wash your hair? I’ve gone to once a week and it makes SUCH A DIFFERENCE. My hair is healthier and better than it’s ever been.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- how to paint curtains
- 21 ideas for decorating with pinecones
- this part of my love story
- the biggest fall porch decorating mistake
5. I’m rewatching Larkrise to Candleford. If you’ve never seen it, it’s the best show about two small towns in England at the turn of the century. It’s so charming.
Let’s see all the fun finds I’ve discovered for us this week.
It was a good one.
Autumn is here.
Let’s slow down and enjoy the season.
Here are 12 slow living ideas for autumn.
I thought this was the cutest gnome.
And he’ll take you from fall to winter.
See the DIY here.
I thought this was such a clever idea for plastic fruit.
It looks so high-end.
This is almost a free project.
How to make a dried flower wall hanging.
And in random news:
These Thanksgiving table ideas
These salted caramel hand pies
If you ever visit Waco, be sure and stop at the original Magnolia store where they have the BEST bargains from the larger store downtown. I was there this weekend and I got the CUTEST stuff on SALE.
You can see it here.
And one more for the road
If you are looking for fall inspiration? This is one of my favorite houses I’ve ever photographed.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post