Random thoughts on an October Saturday morning:
1. Have you ever played Pokeno before? I hosted a Pokeno party here at the house this week and it was so much fun. Pokeno is kind of like Bingo.
You can see the game we used here.
2. I have my own mini shopping show now on Amazon. This week was all about my favorite bedding and linens.
You can see it here.
(total aside: It’s an hour long, so when you watch it on replay—you can just click on the items on the bottom to speed it up).
3. When I shared my eyebrow story, I got several suggestions for eyebrow threading. Has anyone ever tried it?
4. It was a fun week on the blog. We discussed:
- 10 of my favorite neutral rugs
- the fall video tour of the house
- 10 things you already have around your house you can use to decorate for fall
- 11 pumpkin project ideas
Let’s see all the amazing stuff I found for us to start the week off right.
Isn’t this the cutest?
I love anything pumpkin—especially if it’s baked brie.
See the recipe here.
Look at this pretty fall table.
That sheet music.
Yard sale season is in full swing around here.
Here are seven things to look for at yard sales and thrift stores for fall.
This autumn potting shed.
It’s everything that is right about fall.
And in random news this week:
This pretty fall porch
Now that I’ve lost all the weight this is on my bucket list
It looks like a slice of absolute joy.
And here’s one more for the road
How to decorate a hutch three (almost four) different ways for fall.
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.