Random thoughts on an almost-fall Saturday morning:
1. Did you know it’s been almost two years since I started my weight loss journey? I’m as surprised as you are. I’ve been able to keep off most of the weight, but I’ve gained a little bit back and I’m NOT GOING BACK to where I was when I started this journey.
So I’m trying something new. I just started Noom. My mother signed up for it and it’s been working for her.
Has anyone else tried it? Any tips?
2. If you are looking for drugstore make-up and you need some recommendations that are tried and true? Here are all my best recommendations here.
3. I’m watching the Cowboys right now. Football is here. My favorite season.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared
- 10 of my favorite cozy throws
- wait until you see what I got for FREE
- 9 simple ideas to update your bedroom
5. Have you seen the latest fall fashion trends? What are your thoughts on clogs? Yes? Never?
6. I’m almost done with the manuscript for my next book. It’s all about simple and easy decorating. I can’t wait to share it with all of you next year.
I have the cutest stuff to share this week.
Here are all of my favorite finds.
Look at these pumpkins.
Aren’t they perfect for fall?
I love pumpkin spice anything.
Especially when it’s for breakfast.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate.
This kitchen is the perfect example.
Love decorating with dried florals for fall?
Here’s a simple DIY arrangement.
And in random news:
The hobby you should try next (based on your enneagram)
This fall mudroom
This pumpkin bread
Trying this for fall and Christmas
This cream cheese pie
This pretty entryway
This storekeeper’s home
So many of y’all have asked about the hanging basket on my back door
Here’s how to DIY your own
And one more for the road
This pie crust and this apple pie are so yummy.
I first made it six years ago and all these years later it doesn’t disappoint.
See the recipe here.