Random thoughts on a Saturday morning with the sun hopping up over the horizon:
1. Can you smell fall?
Oh, good. Me, too.
I’m clinging to all the fall with the 100-degree temperatures around here. Don’t tell the other seasons, but it’s my favorite. All those fall bins are making their annual pilgrimage down from the attic.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. It’s a good one. I found the CUTEST trash can that opens all by itself.
You can see it here.
3. Have you ever made cucumbers with vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning? It’s the perfect cool treat for a hot summer day.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- how to decorate your table by shopping your house
- 21 budget wreaths for fall
- 21 budget fall decorating ideas
- the best pillow combinations
5. Have you heard quilted jackets are in for fall?
What are your thoughts?
6. Did you know this is my 349th Thistlekeeping? That is a LOT of research. And I’m here for all of it. 🙂
Today is the day for inspiration.
Good thing I have tons of it for us this week.
Isn’t this the cutest wreath DIY?
And she made it with bed springs.
You can see the entire project here.
This is such a clever idea for fall arrangements.
Such an easy DIY.
You can see the tip and how to make the arrangement here.
This table runner is so cute.
It’s perfect for fall.
You can see it here with 8 other fall DIY projects.
And decorating for fall doesn’t have to be expensive.
But it can look like it.
Here are 12 budget decorating ideas that look way more expensive than they are.
Remember when we made these last year?
They are the perfect project for fall.
See the DIY here.
And in random news:
How to add board and batten to a staircase
This easy solution for a window in a door
These calzones (I’ve never tried to make these before)
Top three organizing habits to build into your day
This garden is truly, truly beautiful
I know I’ve shared these a zillion times before.
But they are my favorite thing about fall.
How to make your own pumpkin rolls here.
18 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email