Random thoughts on a Saturday morning with the sun hopping up over the horizon:
1. Can you smell fall?
Oh, good. Me, too.
I’m clinging to all the fall with the 100-degree temperatures around here. Don’t tell the other seasons, but it’s my favorite. All those fall bins are making their annual pilgrimage down from the attic.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. It’s a good one. I found the CUTEST trash can that opens all by itself.
You can see it here.
3. Have you ever made cucumbers with vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning? It’s the perfect cool treat for a hot summer day.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- how to decorate your table by shopping your house
- 21 budget wreaths for fall
- 21 budget fall decorating ideas
- the best pillow combinations
5. Have you heard quilted jackets are in for fall?
What are your thoughts?
6. Did you know this is my 349th Thistlekeeping? That is a LOT of research. And I’m here for all of it. 🙂
Today is the day for inspiration.
Good thing I have tons of it for us this week.
Isn’t this the cutest wreath DIY?
And she made it with bed springs.
This is such a clever idea for fall arrangements.
Such an easy DIY.
This table runner is so cute.
It’s perfect for fall.
And decorating for fall doesn’t have to be expensive.
But it can look like it.
Remember when we made these last year?
They are the perfect project for fall.
See the DIY here.
And in random news:
Top three organizing habits to build into your day
I know I’ve shared these a zillion times before.
But they are my favorite thing about fall.