Random thoughts on a HOT Texas summer Saturday morning:
1. We are making over the house. I can’t WAIT to show you. We are getting a new roof and a new paint color and new shutters and the cutest gutters.
I never thought I’d be so excited about gutters.
2. Just shared another edition of What I Bought Wednesday with the cutest way to add summer glow and a fun patriotic sweatshirt.
You can see it here.
3. I went back to the beginning and started watching Call The Midwife again. I had forgotten how sweet some of the earlier episodes were.
I’m trying to pace myself, but it is SO good.
4. The blue and white striped chairs that we all love are restocked!!!! I told y’all I would let you know. They are going fast, though. Right now there are just a few left.
I’ll link them here.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- this yummy healthier version of lasagna
- this easy DIY chair cover
- my amazing estate sale find
- the wedding photos
- how to mix blue and white patterns
6. I know it sounds early, but I’m working on fall crafts right now. Is there anything you’d like to make together?
7. And I just accidentally tweezed a hole in the middle of my eyebrow.
There are days when I am amazing. And days when I’m SO CLOSE.
Let’s see all the incredible stuff I found for us this week.
Isn’t this the cleverest idea?
It’s a clock made out of vintage garden finds.
This home tour is one of my favorites.
There’s an idea in every room.
These oatmeal applesauce cookies.
Yummy yummy yummy.
I’ve seen painted books before, but I’ve never tried it.
Have you ever tried it before?
If not, here’s the DIY.
And in random news:
this home tour is so beautiful
these blackberry ice cream sandwiches
how to create a cottage container garden
the best drugstore makeup finds
these summer decorating ideas for a staycation
this clever furniture makeover
how to reupholster your bed frame (and a no-sew option too)
did you know eating lunch at your desk is banned in France
this DIY flip flop welcome sign
And one more for the road
It’s so easy to turn a bookcase into a built-in.
See the DIY here.
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
12 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email