Random thoughts on a sunny estate-sale Saturday morning:
1. Just in case you missed it? Zack got married last weekend. I spent this past week with all the emotions. Happy and then nostalgic then ecstatic then wistful then peaceful and excited about the future.
Sharing all the wedding details (with TONS of pictures) this week.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube channel with the cutest jelly bracelets that are perfect for the pool and the best way to make your bathroom smell better.
You can see it here.
3. I went to the best estate sale yesterday. There were tons of finds and I discovered the cutest thing for the kitchen. I’m sharing it next week, but here’s a hint.
It’s blue and white.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- this new way to save on gas
- how to create a “charcuterie” party
- these pretty summer centerpieces
- these outdoor summer decorating ideas
5. Have you seen Top Gun: Maverick yet? We’ve tried twice and it was completely sold out. Let me know if it’s worth the wait.
Want to see what I found for us this week?
I’m always finding vintage baskets at yard sales and estate sales.
But what to do with them?
This pretty back deck decor is so inspiring.
I love the ferns. I never thought of adding ferns, but I’m on it now.
I spent yesterday reorganizing my cabinets.
If you are organizing this post is so helpful.
These muffins say happy Saturday morning.
Such an amazing way to begin the weekend.
See the recipe here.
And in random news:
- this beautiful house tour
- this easy idea to update your kitchen cabinets
- this unusual way to hide a garden hose
- how to clean a cast-iron skillet
- this farmhouse is so pretty in its simplicity
- this DIY grapevine nest
- this clever idea to cover a patio
- these Texas sheet cake cookies
- this DIY porch swing
- this would make the cutest card for Father’s Day
- this summer reading list
- 7 things to do with the photos on your phone
And one more for the road
To celebrate yard sale season?
My finds from this week
- this AMAZING charcuterie board (for Fourth of July)
- this patriotic bead strand
- these Fourth of July pillows
- these Fourth of July earrings
- this plastic flag serving tray
- this flag t-shirt
- this patriotic bunting (set of two)
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post. If you purchase something through my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Thistlewood. 🙂