Random thoughts on a sunny summer Saturday morning:
1. I figured out the yummiest thing to eat recently. Have you ever heard of veggie fajitas? You can eat fajitas without the meat and they are delish.
2. Have you ever gone tubing down a river? We were looking for summer family ideas and it sounded like so much fun, but I wondered what happens when you get downstream at the end of the river?
3. Looking for a fun way to make your room feel like summer without spending a dime? Here’s a tip I use all the time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
5. What are your thoughts on decaf coffee? I switched recently and don’t tell the coffee people, but I can’t tell a difference.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web.
This summer greenhouse is the cutest.
I LOVE all the vintage finds.
This pretty front door arrangements.
And these hydrangeas are faux.
There’s nothing I love more than a topiary.
Except maybe one I can DIY.
Lemons and summer go together for me.
Here’s an entire post about lemons.
And in random news:
This beautiful kitchen
And one more for the road
This was the before of our porch.
Two different bricks and two different colors and a whole lot of not matching.