Random thoughts on a sunny summer Saturday morning:
1. I figured out the yummiest thing to eat recently. Have you ever heard of veggie fajitas? You can eat fajitas without the meat and they are delish.
2. Have you ever gone tubing down a river? We were looking for summer family ideas and it sounded like so much fun, but I wondered what happens when you get downstream at the end of the river?
3. Looking for a fun way to make your room feel like summer without spending a dime? Here’s a tip I use all the time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- 11 ways to make your house cuter
- my favorite go-to drugstore make-up
- how to decorate with vintage finds
5. What are your thoughts on decaf coffee? I switched recently and don’t tell the coffee people, but I can’t tell a difference.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web.
This summer greenhouse is the cutest.
I LOVE all the vintage finds.
This pretty front door arrangements.
And these hydrangeas are faux.
There’s nothing I love more than a topiary.
Except maybe one I can DIY.
See how to make a topiary from boxwood cuttings here.
Lemons and summer go together for me.
Here’s an entire post about lemons.
7 ways to enjoy lemons this summer.
And in random news:
This before and after makeover
How to make these beautiful peony arrangements
This before and after bathroom is amazing
This tour of the Queen’s gardens
This summer bucket list printable
This beautiful kitchen
And one more for the road
This was the before of our porch.
Two different bricks and two different colors and a whole lot of not matching.
20 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email