Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday:
1. We went to see the Downton Abbey Movie yesterday.
It’s so good.
I laughed and cried and wanted to wear every dress in the movie.
2. I just posted a new edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” with the best way to add body to your hair and the cutest summer sandals.
You can see it here.
3. We are all about the Dallas Mavericks here. Zack and my husband haven’t missed a playoff game yet.
Are y’all watching?
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. This week we talked about:
- 14 laundry tips to make your clothes last longer
- these summer decorating ideas
- this easy DIY with wood bead trim
- this thrift store makeover (and the cutest hardware)
5. In amazing news, I’m starting to work on my next book. It’s going to be SO GOOD. I’ll be sharing some of the details and teasers coming up in the next couple of months.
It’s the weekend.
Time to share all of my favorite finds from the week.
You can see them all here.
These rosemary shortbread crackers.
Aren’t they the cutest?
See the recipe here.
Cabbage roses are my favorite.
Eden roses are such a pretty variety.
One idea for the porch?
Mix faux and real plants together.
Here are all the details on how to mix them.
You know how much I love a vintage find.
Here’s all about shopping vintage.
And in random news:
And one more for the road:
Finds from the week:
- this blue and white skirt
- this ziplock bag organizer
- these over-sized storage bags
- this phone case with storage
- these special occasion shoes
- this hairbrush and dryer in one
- this mascara
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post. If you purchase something through my links, I receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Thistlewood.