Random thoughts on a beautiful sunny almost-summer Saturday:
1. If you live in Newport, Rhode Island you are one of the luckiest ducks alive. We went to a wedding here this weekend and it
is so beautiful and charming and full of the gilded age.
2. We went and toured The Breakers yesterday. Yes, please with gold and marble on top of it.
I would want to live in their pantry.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared:
- all my favorite summer entertaining ideas and recipes
- fun and creative gifts for Mother’s Day
- how to make these easy charger plates
- the CUTEST small kitchen appliances
4. We’ve been traveling so I haven’t filmed “What I Bought Wednesday” in a couple of weeks, so I have the BEST stuff to tape this week.
In case you missed any, you can see all the other “What I Bought Wednesday” on my YouTube Channel here.
5. We watched the movie that won the Academy Award for Best Picture, CODA.
IT IS AMAZING.
It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me want to be the very best version of myself.
Be sure and check it out.
Here are my favorite lovely links from this week.
I’m always looking for new places to decorate with artwork.
And I found three in this post.
This is such a CUTE IDEA.
I’m making these when I get home.
Be still my quickly beating heart.
It was inspired by doorways from London.
And this room with these BEAMS.
The beams are DIY’d and you can see the step-by-step with befores and afters.
And in random news:
This is my kind of hotel
And one more for the road
I shared this picture on Instagram this week and the number one question I got was, “Where did you get that rug?”