Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday Easter weekend:
1. Happy Easter. Wishing you joy and renewal and happy celebration.
2. I’m about to go to tag sales—that’s what they call them up here at the Cape. And I saw signs yesterday so I’m heading out this morning.
Wish me luck.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog:
- we talked about train tracks and the life lessons they teach us
- 17 beach decor ideas for any room
- how to make a terrarium garden
- this tour of our family’s beach house
4. Have you heard of a series called “The House of Elliot”? It is SO GOOD. A reader recommended it and we’ve been binge-watching it up here. I’m almost through Season 2. You can find it on Prime.
5. In exciting news, we just finished the mini e-course “5 Creative Ways to Make Money From a Blog.”
Here are my favorite links from this week (just between us it was a really good one).
I’m all about a baking tip.
Here’s an intense discussion on salted v. unsalted butter and when to use them.
You can see it here.
I love an upcycled project.
Especially a cabinet makeover.
Looking for a last-minute place setting idea for Easter?
Isn’t this the cutest?
And the stamped eggs, too.
And these look perfect for Easter morning.
And in random news:
These would be so cute on the table for summer
I wish I could find one of these yardsaling
These finger painted flowers
And if you are looking for Easter table inspiration?
And one more for the road
Did you know that you can turn a phone into a projector in a pinch?
Here are my favorite finds this week
- this highlight and contour stick
- this blue and white cover-up
- these gold sandals
- these microfiber cloths
- these flower flip flops
- this set of gray and white embroidered pillows
- this wipes dispenser
- this plumping topcoat
- pearl and gold earrings
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post. Thank you for supporting Thistlewood. When you purchase something through my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.