Random thoughts on the most beautiful Saturday morning with extra sunshine:
1. If you are reading this in the morning? Just know I’m out yard sailing with coffee following every multi-yard sale sign I can find.
Wish me luck.
2. I just posted a new “What I Bought Wednesday” on my YouTube channel with a fun idea for a party.
You can see it here.
3. I have the cutest idea to decorate a dough bowl for spring. Line up a row of topiaries in burlap-covered pots.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- the cutest DIY buffalo check wreath
- how to organize the refrigerator
- how to make mini tassels (and how to decorate with them)
- the sign-up for my $10 webinar “5 Ways To Make Money From a Blog” went live
I’d love for you to join me. The sign-up is here.
5. We are hosting a murder mystery dinner here tonight. Have you ever put on one before? I think it’s going to be so much fun.
6. The twins are going to their first sorority formal next week and the boys are camping.
Everyone is living their best life.
Here are my favorite finds from around the web.
I love the color of this front door.
And that basket. Such a pretty way to introduce spring.
Just in time for Easter, I found this post.
These cute eggs are a DIY that’s so easy.
See the how-to here.
This post on finding contentment with our homes.
Love these practical tips to fall in love with your home.
This sweet centerpiece.
Every detail is so cute.
And in random news
This charcuterie table
And one more for the road
Want to make over a yard sale find?
All my favorite finds from this week:
- these drawer organizers
- this scalloped rug
- this purse (it’s under $20)
- these microfiber cloths
- this clear can organizer
- this blue and white dress
- this egg organizer
- this collapsable storage bin
- this label maker
- this $15 Old Navy Dress
- this buffalo check egg set
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post