Random thoughts on a sunny, slightly chilly Saturday morning:
1. Our highschool made it to STATE. Yes. Yes they did. They won last night in the LAST THREE SECONDS. We are streaming the final game with all my family and watching it together.
2. I’m so sorry I’ve been off my game with “What I Bought Wednesday.” It will make a reappearance this week. To tide us over until we can get there I want to recommend my favorite beauty item on this planet.
Nothing can compare to this mascara.
They are both under $5.
3. Also, I found the solution to television cords that hang on the wall. We had an Apple TV that I couldn’t figure out where to put once the television was on the wall.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed:
- 7 amazing, incredible ceilings
- our backyard makeover
- how to decorate a kitchen island for spring (with the cutest carrots)
- and so many blue and white decorating ideas
5. I have the best tip if you paint your nails at home. Make sure to wrap the polish (and the topcoat) over the top of the nails to prevent chipping.
6. In housekeeping news, I also wanted to take a moment to apologize for the excess ads on the blog. I hear you and I thank you for all the feedback. I’m working with the ad company right now to reduce them.
I have the best round-up of all my favorite links to show you.
I love fresh flowers.
The challenge is they don’t last that long.
This is a cake.
I know it looks like an Easter basket, but it’s one of the CUTEST cakes I’ve ever seen.
Built-ins are amazing.
But they can be so hard to style.
This little Easter bunny is so cute.
And it’s made from fondant.
And in random news:
One of the prettiest houses
This Nashville home tour
If you’ve ever wanted to tour a showhouse? You can take a virtual tour (just drag your mouse around) here.
And one more for the road
Looking for an easy spring project?
happy random Saturday to YOU
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post