Random thoughts on a chilly almost Valentine’s Day Saturday morning:
1. Did you know they make lavender-scented toilet paper?
I had no idea until my husband discovered it at the grocery store. When he brought it home and showed me, I fell a little bit more in love with him at that moment.
2. Another episode of What I Bought Wednesday is live on my YouTube Channel. It’s all of my favorite things including these amazing earrings for about $10.
You can see it here.
3. Do you go out for Valentine’s Day or stay home? I’m actually contemplating cooking dinner.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about this before and after painted floor bedroom and I shared my mother’s best tip to make any cookie taste gourmet and we discussed these 9 flower decorating projects and this fun way to decorate a tiered tray.
5. Are you playing Wordle? We are all hooked around here. It’s a fun daily puzzle if you haven’t tried it.
Let’s take a look at all the fun finds I discovered for us this week.
Are you ready?
Did you know there’s such a thing as hot honey?
It looks so perfect for pizza or wings for this weekend.
See the recipe here.
Here’s how to style a dish rack four different ways.
And I’m taking notes.
You can see all the ideas here.
Look at the details in this bathroom.
Even the pipes are cute.
Look at this beautiful DIY.
It’s the prettiest form of artwork.
And in random news
These mini brownie lava cakes
The cutest cookies
This creative way to store silk flowers
I found the perfect basket for this
And one more for the road
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, here’s one of my favorite love stories.
They don’t make them like this anymore. 🙂