Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny vintage shopping Saturday morning:
1. I know I mentioned this earlier this week, but have you seen The Gilded Age? It’s SO GOOD. Julian Fellows (Downton Abbey) created it and it’s set in the late 1800s in New York City. There’s a new episode every Monday at 8:00pm CST.
2. It was a fun week on the new episode of What I Bought Wednesday on my YouTube Channel. It’s all about my favorite kitchen finds.
You can see it here.
3. I spent the week down in Waco with some friends. It was amazing. We talked about our plans for our blogs and our brands and our businesses and tons of creative project ideas. Then we went shopping at amazing vintage shops and ate at the yummiest restaurant.
My heart is so full right now.
4. This week on the blog we discussed how I organize a day in my life and 5 cozy tips you can do in five minutes (with a video) and the best new line of organizers from The Home Edit and eight simple winter projects.
5. Those sweet twins (and their mama) made it through sorority rush last week. They ended up both pledging Chi-O and their new pledge class is amazing and full of incredible girls.
(total aside: It was so stressful and I did eat almost an entire tub of ice cream to make it through, but I’m all good now and eating cucumbers and raspberries again).
Let’s see all the fun finds I discovered for all of us this week.
This table setting is so perfect for winter.
Look at the mitten holding the silverware.
This kitchen is so beautiful.
I’m obsessed with these new tiles.
And isn’t this the sweetest?
It’s a heart pillow made out of sherpa.
I thought this was such a beautiful post for the start of the new year.
It’s an amazing reminder.
And in random news:
Has anyone tried this as a way to make frozen desserts before (it has over 11,000 reviews and says it’s guilt-free)? I so want to get it, but I don’t understand how it works exactly.
If you use it can you let me know in the comments?
It would be so much better than a tub of ice cream. 🙂
And a couple more for the road
I have been getting so many paint color questions lately.
It’s that time of year when all hearts turn toward refreshing a room with paint.
To help here are some of my favorite paint colors:
- the best blue gray paint colors
- the best white paint colors
- the best paint colors for the kitchen
- the best gray paint colors
- the best blue paint colors
- the best paint colors for summer
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post