Random thoughts on a chilly wintery Saturday morning:
1. The twins and I just watched Casablanca. The story is so beautiful. And what a love to last for all time. Here’s looking at you kid.
2. I just filmed the first “What I Bought Wednesday” of the new year. There are so many fun finds including a battery-operated lightbulb.
3. I am working on the cutest winter project that I’m posting Monday. It involves wood slices and branches.
5. Congratulations to the Baylor Bears for winning the Sugar Bowl. SIC ‘EM
6. How is your morning routine going? I’ve only missed one day so far and I’m still going strong.
7. I’m starting a new walking program next week. A mile a day. Or at least that’s my goal. I’ll keep you posted. 🙂
Here are some of my favorite finds from this week.
You know I am all about cozy right now.
These pictures and this post made me so happy.
The cheese ball recipe.
And there are easy variations of the recipe, too.
These creative ways to use wallpaper in your home.
I have a roll of grasscloth wallpaper and this is so inspiring.
These DIY valentines.
Aren’t they the cutest?
And in random news:
This DIY snowflake pillow
So proud of my friend for her weight loss journey
This sweater I’m wearing
This is a favorite snack at our house
And this looked so yummy
And one more for the road
This post has been pinned thousands and thousands and thousands of times.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post